Wednesday, August 06, 2008

In my studio



I'm pretty much consumed by my headless doll. Scratch that. She has a head, just not attached. Although she's very attached to her head, in a way. You'll see. Soon.

A friend from Jazzercise said this today: "You know all those fancy women who accomplish so much? They say no [to lots of volunteer projects]. Family is more important." I believe in angels (and people who say angels' words) , did I mention that?

Today I'm taking the kids to the natural history museum on the UT campus. They love that place --especially the dark room with all the weird things in jars. Myself, I like the mineral and crystal displays. There must be a rock hound in me somewhere.

I'm posting some pictures of two pretty pink gals from my studio. They're sweet.

No comments: