Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Yummy Flickr Swaps


Flickr.com always delights. For a good time, browse the various swaps among the crafty types. I've participated in a couple, and now after seeing Jenny Holiday's Bits & Pieces Collage Swap photostream I am newly inspired to get into another swap. I'm not much of a paper artist, but every so often I check up on "HeatherSB" on Flickr, a true paper artist and a participant in this swap, who also happens to be a friend I met at an art retreat last summer. She is the most wonderful person with a beautiful mind and eye, as you can see by her collage above. By the way, she also publishes an art zine called Portals. I just may have to wiggle into one of her projects again one of these days. Her art and photos make my head feel a little fluffy around the edges -- not that there's anything wrong with that!

No comments: