Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"Beauty and folly are old companions"


A quote by Ben Franklin, discovered when I uploaded these photos from fdsflickrstoys. I love this quote and find it appropriate for this set of pictures. As I was photographing my stack of pink ribbon spools from yesterday's post my eye was caught by the many vignettes featuring pink and green in my house. So I stayed on the first floor (don't even get me started in my daughter's room upstairs) and snapped pictures of pink and green. If the pink and green objects were moveable and small I took them outside and snapped them on my white board. These are those shots. In all cases these objects were indeed side by side somewhere in my house. Pink green pink green pink green; or choose ANY combination of colors and open your eyes. You will see them see them see them. Beauty and Folly.

2 comments:

Laurie G. said...

Just stopping by to say Hi! Love the pink and green.

Unknown said...

Hi Laurie! Thanks for visiting.