Thursday, July 12, 2007

We found our frontman.



It's been a great day, as you can see by the heap of scraps on my sewing room floor. I made up a bunch of checkbook covers (does anyone even use checks anymore?) Regardless, you still need a place to keep cash and credit cards and ID, so I made up a bunch of thingies to keep all that in. I'll take them out to the farmer's market next weekend.

That's my star, Henry, above. He loves to sing the Killers' "Somebody told me, that you had a girlfriend, who looks like the boyfriend, that I had in February of last year..." He learned it from the Playstation game Songstar. It's his absolute favorite song and he sings it with gusto. I think he's got it... you know: "IT" . I believe he's reached "rising star" rank -- not bad for a four-year-old. Anyway, that boy sure loves to sing.

No comments: