Saturday, July 21, 2007

Brightness on a rainy day


The basket of checkbook covers look like little soldiers here. I enjoyed working on these smaller-scaled pieces.


Well, off to the farmer's market this morning. Gray skies and wet ground. I hope the weather's not too bad today. Spent most of yesterday in the emergency waiting room with Henry, who got his first seven stitches in his little noggin. I heard the old thing about "boys being boys" a few too many times yesterday. Yeah, I think it's sinking in by now.

2 comments:

Laurie G. said...

Ouchie, hope Henry's doing ok today. What a coincidence, my little guy Daniel fell earlier this week and got a huge black eye (swollen shut)--luckily no stitches tho'.

Love the checkbook covers, what a great idea. And they look so good all in rows like that. Hope you had fun at the event!

rooruu said...

What a gorgeous stack of colour! Glad to have the link to your blog - I love the way a new blog you like then points you on to yet more blogs/links to explore and enjoy. Thank you.