Friday, February 09, 2007




Art Doll Quarterly, Spring 2007
I can' decide which thrills me more -- seeing my dolls (See My Heart, on pp. 74 - 77) or seeing my daughter's dolls and story on pp. 2 - 3. I wanted to share Katie's creativity and artistic enthusiasm, so I sent a few pictures of her dolls. To Katie's and my surprise they were featured in Michelle Flores' editor's letter! Of course it's gratifying to publish my stuff, but to see the look on my daughter's face when I showed her this issue was better.

2 comments:

Laurie G. said...

Jen this is incredibly exciting!! Congratulations! I'm going to go find a copy straight away. Oh I can imagine how wonderful to see your daughter's creation too--great idea to send it, and how special for both of you. XOXO!!!!!

Laurie G. said...

Got my own copy of the issue today. I loved reading it and looking at the great pics. You ARE famous! Hip-hip HOORAY! I'm beaming for you. xo --L.