Friday, July 17, 2009

Family Trip to Nebraska (Please indulge me.)

The corn was 10 feet tall, due to record rainfall this summer. I've never seen anything like it.

NE by car. I have a thing about taking pictures from car windows. It's even easier to do this when I'm not driving, which means I usually only get to do it on family vacations.

Me and brother Rob had lunch in Lincoln. I love my sibs. (Ryan wasn't in NE at the time.)

The kids and me, a rare photo of my usual gang.

Sister Liz, Mom Ginger, and moi.

Jo Lynne and Dad

My family...Katie, Me, Willie, Henry, Bill.

A departure from the art; I just have to introduce my family now and then.
As much as I use my camera, I don't get family photos very often (too bad). So this summer I made a point of it. So happy to share...

1 comment:

Lori S-C said...

the corn is as high as an elephant's eye. Oops, that's Oklahoma. sorry.