Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A little diversion







Between writing emails, I'm opening email of my own from shoebuy.com ...and there they were.


Whoa, Nellie. I want an excuse to wear these...oh please oh please!


On another note, I think my old friend Laurie is going to be sending the shoes book back home to me soon. She wrote me last week, telling me so, and I truly can't wait to see that thing again. It's a smallish quilted book -- all about shoes. We've been trading books back and forth for about 4 years now. At first it was hot and heavy, every two months or so. But we've droppped way off, and are just now finishing them up. Laurie's theme was, well...themes. So each page had some visual thing explored in fiber, ephemera, and pretty things of all sorts. Mine was "SHOES."


Change your shoes, change your life.

No comments: