Monday, June 22, 2009

Getting ready



The top picture is Willie and his/our neighbor friend. (Her dad was sitting right next to me on the porch as I took this picture.) Willie and she have been good friends forever. Tonight they aregued about who "dumped" who (isn't that ridiculous?), then tried shooting an aluminum can with the slingshot. (We all tried and missed.) Then we had popsicles.
Meanwhile Katie was in my studio looking for cool stuff for me to pack to ArtFiberFest. There's a ton of great junk in here. When Katie is bored she explores my studio; tonight she had a purpose for looking, so I think she had even more fun.
I'm feeling a strong push/pull in energy these days. I think for my house project I am going to make a house in shadow and the other half in light. For the topsy turvy doll I am going to make a red hot devil and a pretty-in-pink angel. That should do it.
If you believe in the power of prayer, I know a family who needs yours tonight. I put forth a special intention -- and thanks!

No comments: