Friday, August 24, 2007

Costume Jewelry!

I've been playing with these things all day. My neighbor Lynda's aunt passed away and left several large boxes of costume jewelry, one of which Lynda has been storing for months. She invited me to take what I wanted from the large extravagant cache this morning!! Can you believe this magnificent booty? A gorgeous collection of strands of plastic, crystal, silver, shell, etc, as well as many matching sets of brooches and earrings, necklaces and earrings, odd lone pins, and mismatched earrings. I swear (even though it looks like I was a pig taking all this lovely stuff of her hands) Lynda pushed it on me. And when I said "No more, I can't!", there were still just as many beautiful things left. The truth is I scored in a royal way. Oh, yeah!

1 comment:

Laurie G. said...

Wowzie, such cool stuff! I especially love all those bracelets. It was meant to be.