Thursday, March 01, 2007

Stitch Party Favors


Sunday is the first ever Sweetboo Stitch Party! Can't wait! I invited some girls over to make dolly jeans like the kind Katie and I have been making. I have the supplies all ready, including copies of the original Sweetboo pattern for each girl, all the paints, fabric sprays and markers, cutting mats, rotary cutters, embroidery thread, everything all set to create. All I have to do yet is cut the denim into manageable portions for each participant and print out the instructions to include with the pattern. I am so excited to start these workshops and spread the fun. I made special pincushions for party favors. Each has a little pocket to store small scissors, a thimble, a bit of embroidery thread, whatever -- perfect for the on-the-go stitcher.

3 comments:

Lori S-C said...

Great idea for favors! Or for fiberfest trades! You are so clever!

Laurie G. said...

I wanna come over too!!!!

L-O-V-E the party favor pincushions too.

deb said...

Your pin cushions are so cute! Have fun on Sunday.