Friday, November 25, 2011

GRRRL Pirates!


Will you look at this gorgeous picture of my niece in her middle school play (in Minnesota) called Capt. Bree! Caroline is the standing pirate on the right -- looking very threatening I must say.

And for all my fabric and fiber friends, check out the costumes!! My very own sister Liz creates these fabulous concoctions for her schools and community theatre. She is amazing!

These productions are massive creative projects, but Liz has been studying theatre from the wings her whole life and really knows her stuff. She is starting a business now using her skills and talents and expert eye.

I can't wait to see what else she has up her sleeve!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz is very talented indeed, But really both of you have so much talent, we are the lucky ones to be around both of you with so much talent, it is always nice to see it in action.

Sam

Unknown said...

Thank you Sam; my sister and her family are all great. I only wish they weren't millions of miles away!

NEW – Nike Girls Stripe Golf Polo said...

Great work! Quite liked it.