Saturday, November 06, 2010

Another Bird in Flight

Long ago, I signed up for an inkjet transfer group with Yahoo Groups. At the time I believe it was moderated by Lesley Riley who has used transfers a lot in her fibert art and whose class I took many years ago. Every now and then I get an email from Yahoo with some new pics. This is one I like by someone who frequently posts pics in an album called Marianne K's transfers. A bird in flight; get it? This artist's work is beautiful...even the thumbnails I receive in emails are usually enticing enough for me to open them. I don't know who she or he is because her profile is private, but I always enjoy looking!

On that note, I think about all the stuff I have here on the internet. At some point I just decided, heck, if I tell the truth and use some discretion, then I don't mind sharing online. Since then, I've shared a lot of thoughts and opinions, some of it conflicting, but that's how it is! An open book many times, I still keep a lot to myself. I do understand why someone would like to post pictures of art, but no personal info, like that Yahoo gal/guy. The art, which seems personal, stands on its own. No identifier needed.

1 comment: